Friday, April 1, 2011

Floyd Paxton - RISPEK ? Pt II

A few days days ago I posted a pic of the inventor of the Kwik Lok fastening system , which needs no introduction if you follow Popla.
What I didn't do is actually do any research about him other than his invention.
A quick search on the Wide World UltrawWeb and WikiPedia reveals old Floyd to be somewhat of a right wing nazi.
Proceeds from each and every one of his bread tags goes to the John Birch Society who appear to be slightly deranged- " Less government , more responsibility and - with G@d '$ help- a better world"
At first I was rather disappointed by this discovery but it actually fits in quite nicely with what Popla is all about .
I picked up on the bread tag as it was an annoying sign of waste and the disposable world we live in . Whilst I find the John Birch Society not to my taste I do rather identify with their ridiculous view of the world - if it wasn't for the religious angle they'd be verging on anarchists . They are nut cases so get my respect just for that fact alone , what they actually believe I have no time for ( apart from the incandescent light bulbs maybe?)
What you call hypocrisy I call freedom of spirit......
I'm looking forward to the day when I hear from the Kwik Lok lawyers (just need to actually get my product out there so they can sue me).

No comments: